TP-LINK® AC1750 Dual Band DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Cable Modem Wi-Fi Router, Archer CR700 Item # 932007
Provide fast wireless Internet access to your home or business
- Wireless-AC connectivity offers access on 2 bands for ultrafast speeds.
- Backward compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n networks.
- Up to 1750Mbps data transfer rates provide rapid file sharing and Internet connectivity.
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless connectivity is designed for high-bandwidth applications, such as video streaming and file sharing.
- Four 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 LAN Ports, 1 coaxial port and 2 USB 2.0 ports offer easy connectivity.
- 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, along with wireless MAC filtering, to help keep your data safe.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through capability. Ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button for simple wireless security setup.
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Cable|
|dimensions||1.5"H x 9"W x 6.3"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||1750 Mbps|
|Number of Internal Antennas||6|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS; Linux|
|package contents||AC1750 Wireless Dual Band DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide; Power Adapter|
|ports||Ethernet 10/100/1000; USB 2.0; coaxial|
|security/encryption||128-bit WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; wireless MAC filtering|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1750 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
CR700 Product Intro Video
Get the Most Out of Your InternetEliminate monthly rental fees while enjoying a high-speed home network with the Archer CR700. The 2-in-1 device combines a high-performance modem with a Wireless AC router to create a powerful, reliable home network. Game and stream in 4K without slowing down your network thanks to the cable modem router’s 680Mbps cable download speed and AC1750 dual band Wi-Fi.
- Up to 1750Mbps AC Wi-Fi Speed
- Dual Band, 2.4GHz (up to 450Mbps) + 5GHz (up to 1300Mbps)
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB ports
- 6x Internal Antennas
- 2-in-1 Cable Modem + Wi-Fi Router
Fast Wi-Fi and 16x4 Channel BondingThe Archer CR700 uses AC1750 dual band Wi-Fi to handle demanding activities such as gaming online, watching movies in 4K and sharing large files across your home without slowing down.
Additionally, the cable modem router uses DOCSIS 3.0 technology and 16x4 channel bonding to increase its throughput, meaning faster overall speeds for your devices1 .
Eliminate Rental Fees for Year-Round SavingsOwning the Archer CR700 saves you the modem rental fees charged by many Internet Service Providers. Over time, the savings created by owning the Archer CR700 allow it to effectively pay for itself.
Plus, the Archer CR700 doubles as a high-speed Wireless AC router, which some ISPs also charge fees to rent. With the Archer CR700, you can lower your monthly internet bill while improving the performance of your home Wi-Fi network.
Beamforming for Stronger ConnectionsThe cable modem router is equipped with beamforming technology, allowing it to locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of sending it in all directions at once.
With Beamforming, your Wi-Fi Connections become stronger and more reliable across your home, even as you carry mobile devices from room to room.
Guest Network and Parental ControlsThe Archer CR700's Parental Controls lets you manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet.
The cable modem router's Guest Network feature provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network.
Hassle-Free SetupGet the Archer CR700 up and running in no time. Use a coaxial cable to connect the Archer CR700 to your computer or router, and contact your ISP* to activate the modem router.
*XFINITY from Comcast and Spectrum allow you to activate your modem through the self-activation wizards on their respective websites.
ISP CompatibilityThe Archer CR700 is compatible with major cable ISPs – XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum®, Cox®, Bright House Networks®, and more.
High Speed Wired ConnectionsTwo USB ports make it easy to connect external drives to the router for sharing files and media across your network. And you can create fast, reliable connections with your high-performance devices using four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service2 .
Features & Specifications
- Wireless AC router and high-performance cable modem
- Saves users monthly modem rental fees
- Class-leading 680Mbps cable download speeds
- DOCSIS 3.0 for cable download speeds up to 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- 1750Mbps (1300+450) dual band Wi-Fi speeds
- Beamforming creates stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports for blazing wired speeds
- Two USB 2.0 ports for sharing across your network
- Six internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers boost signal strength and reduce interference
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, and more.
- 1 Maximum cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are the transmission rates that the device is capable of and certified for based on CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the speed tier of your subscription. Some modems are not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. Broadband cable service is required to use this device. Not compatible with voice services.
- 2 Compared to the warranties and technical support of other leading networking and consumer electronics brands.