TrendNet® TPL-303E2K Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter Kit Item # 932154
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create a network using your AC electrical system
- Uses any electrical outlets to create a secure, high-speed network. Using the 2 Powerline AV adapters included, connect one to your network (and an AC outlet) and plug the other in to any AC outlet on your electrical system for instant high-speed network access.
- Provides an easy way to extend a network. Supports networking over long distancing, with signals transmitted up to 980'. Great for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Provides data speeds of up to 200Mbps. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
- One-touch connect button networks adapters quickly.
- Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%.
- Advanced AES encryption helps ensure network security,
- Quick, easy installation. A Windows-based configuration utility is included.
- Allows future expansion. An additional 7 Powerline AV adapters (sold separately) may be connected to your network. (The 2 adapters included in this kit are the minimum required for a Powerline AV network.)
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|plug and play||yes|
|maximum data transfer rate||200 Mbps|
|Minimum Operating Frequency||2 MHz|
|Additional Information||128-bit Advanced encryption (AES) ensure total network security; Power Saving mode supports low power consumption; IPv4 and IPv6 network protocol support; Supports Wake-On-LAN and Wake-On-Link when in Standby mode; Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|Product Name||200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter Kit|
|Modulation||OFDM; BPSK; QPSK|
|dimensions||4"H x 3"W x 1.2"D|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|