Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Book Series With CD, Variety Pack 3, Levels C - D, Grades K - 2 Item # 932610
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make learning to read an audio and visual experience
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Start with C math, social studies and science content. Book titles include What Time Is It?, On the Go, Whose Forest Is It? What's Going On?, Bears, Bears, Everywhere and Mr. Noisy Builds a House.
- Progress to level C math, social studies and science content. Book titles include We Can Make a Mudpie, Where Are You Going?, What Do You See?, How Many?, We Can Share at School and How Can I Help?
|age recommendation||5 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|