- Avery offers free, easy-to-use templates at avery.com/templates.
- Box Tops for Education® coupon included.
- Greener choice — badges contain 100% postconsumer recycled content. 100% recycled with a water-based 100% recyclable adhesive.
- Processed chlorine free and printed using soy-based ink.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified label paper.
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|badge size||2 1/3" x 3 3/8"|
|number of badges per sheet||8|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|total recycled content||100%|
From the Manufacturer|
When you're meeting new faces for the first time, be eco-conscious with Avery EcoFriendly Name Badges—the labels that work for you and the environment. The label paper and package are produced with 100% recycled material. The label paper and package are Processed Chlorine Free to substantially reduce the harmful substances associated with the manufacturing process. After use, you can continue to help the environment because both the label paper and package are recyclable. The labels and package are also printed with soy- and vegetable-based inks, which come from renewable materials, rather than solvent-based inks. With our EcoFriendly Name Badges, you can trust in the same high quality you’ve come to rely on from Avery products. And with the free Avery Wizard software, you can create and customize your name tags in a snap. Avery EcoFriendly Name Badges help you do your part to leave a smaller footprint.
- Label paper is made of 100% recycled material
- Package is made of 100% recycled material
- Labels and box are recyclable
- Labels are made of water-based 100% recyclable adhesive
- Label paper and package are Processed Chlorine Free
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability