DYMO® LabelWriter® 450 Label Printer For PC Or Mac® Item # 934839
You've already decided to save time by printing your address labels rather than writing them by hand. Now you need a printer. The DYMO LabelWriter 450 label printer is the right choice for fast, smart label printing for any budget.
- Connect to your PC or Mac® and you're ready to print labels, name badges and more. DYMO LabelWriter 450 for PC or Mac prints labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook®, Mac® Address book and other popular programs.
- Uses thermal printing technology, no expensive ink or toner needed.
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 label printer for PC or Mac prints up to 51 labels a minute. 4-line address label.
- Offers high-quality printing, at resolutions up to 600 x 300 dpi.
- DYMO 450 LabelWriter lets you quickly create a "one-off" label with the Quick Print widget.
- Verifies U.S. addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer™ software. Requires an Internet connection.
|AC adapter included||yes|
|Additional Information||Linux Drivers available at DYMO.com Support|
|dimensions||5.5"H x 5"W x 7"D|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|labeler print speed||51 labels minute|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||600 x 300 dpi|
|maximum resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (2.35 in)|
|number of character fonts||100+|
|number of characters per line||99|
|number of lines in display||10+|
|number of symbols||200+|
|number of type sizes||customizable|
|number of type styles||42|
|package contents||LabelWriter 450 Label Printer; Power Cord; Cable; Instruction and Starter Labels|
|PC/Mac compatible||PC; Mac|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|recommended use||Label Print|
|repeat printing||99 copies|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
Boost Productivity, Keep Costs DownEquip your office with a professional-grade label maker that efficiently handles your labeling, filing and mailing needs. Designed to save you both time and money, simply connect your DYMO LabelWriter 450 label maker to your PC or Mac to print custom labels with graphics, barcodes, addresses and more. You can even print directly from popular programs including Microsoft Word and the Mac Address Book. Plus, thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner while the label printer’s sleek, compact design makes it a great addition to every workplace.
At a Glance
- Thermal printing technology cuts costs- no ink or toner needed
- Prints crystal-clear barcodes and graphics
- Create custom labels directly from your PC or Mac with DYMO Label software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Never Buy Ink AgainThermal printing technology means you never need to waste money on expensive ink or toner.
Simple, Speedy LabelingUse the included DYMO Label software to quickly create and print address, file folder and barcode labels– prints 4-line standard address labels at up to 51 labels per minute!
Create Custom LabelsSave time and print custom labels directly from popular programs like Microsoft Word and Mac Address Book.
Hassle-Free OperationEasy-to-load label rolls eliminate the frustration of manually feeding label sheets into a standard printer.
Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels and print exactly the number of labels you need.
No Ink or Toner
Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner.
Customize and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label software – all from your PC or Mac.
Print from Popular Programs
Save time by creating labels directly from text in programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and Outlook Contacts.
Crystal Clear Labels
Print flawless barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 DPI resolution.
What's in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes everything you need to get started labeling:
- LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide– PC and Mac
- DYMO Label Software Installation CD
See the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Series in Action