DYMO® LabelWriter® 450 Turbo Labeler Item # 934857
Create all the labels you need to keep your business running with the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo labeler and your PC or Mac. You'll have professional-looking labels in no time, so you can get all your essential mailings to clients.
- Prints USPS®-approved DYMO Stamps® postage directly from your desktop using the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo label maker.
- Print address, shipping and return labels and more from your PC or Mac and this DYMO 450 Turbo label maker.
- Fast printing, up to 71 labels a minute. Also offers high-quality printing, at resolutions up to 600 x 300 dpi.
- No expensive ink or toner needed, ever.
- Creates labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Outlook® and other programs.
- Prints labels directly from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book.
- Lets you quickly create a "one-off" label with the Quick Print widget.
- Verifies U.S. addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer™ software. Requires an Internet connection.
|AC adapter included||yes|
|dimensions||5.5"H x 5"W x 7"D|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|labeler print speed||71 labels minute|
|maximum resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|model||LabelWriter 450 Turbo|
|number of character fonts||100+|
|number of characters per line||99|
|number of lines in display||10+|
|number of symbols||200+|
|number of type sizes||customizable|
|number of type styles||42|
|package contents||LabelWriter 450 Turbo Label Printer; Power Cord; Cable; Instruction and Starter Labels|
|PC/Mac compatible||PC; Mac|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|recommended use||Label Print|
|repeat printing||99 copies|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Label Printer
Label Faster, Mail SmarterThe LabelWriter 450 Turbo rapidly handles all of your labeling and filing needs and nimbly prints postage. Printing 4-line address labels at an impressive 71 labels per minute, the LabelWriter 450 Turbo label and postage printer saves you serious time. It connects directly to your PC or Mac, making it easy to print custom graphics, barcodes, address labels and more. You can even print directly from popular programs including Microsoft Word and the Mac Address Book. Plus, thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner while the label printer’s sleek, compact design makes it a great addition to every workplace.
At a Glance
- Use the DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage*
- Thermal printing technology cuts costs- no ink or toner needed
- Create custom labels directly from your PC or Mac with DYMO Label software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Create Custom PostageEquipped to handle the mailing needs of an entire office, you can print USPS-approved postage directly from your computer*.
Never Buy Ink AgainThermal printing technology means you never need to waste money on expensive ink or toner.
Simple, Speedy LabelingPrints 4-line standard address labels at up to 71 labels per minute! Plus, the included DYMO Label software allows you to create custom file folder, address and barcode labels.
Hassle-Free OperationEasy-to-load label rolls eliminate the frustration of manually feeding label sheets into a standard printer.
- Print Postage
- Less Waste
- No Ink or Toner
- Custom Labels
- Print from Popular Programs
- Crystal Clear Labels
Print precise postage directly from your computer*.
Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels and print exactly the number of labels you need.
No Ink or Toner
Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner.
Customize and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label software – all from your PC or Mac.
Print from Popular Programs
Save time by creating labels directly from text in programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and Outlook Contacts.
Crystal Clear Labels
Print flawless barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 DPI resolution.
What's in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes everything you need to get started labeling:
- LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- DYMO Stamps Starter Roll
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- PC and Mac
- DYMO Label Software Installation CD
See the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Series in Action
|DYMO LabelWriter 450||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo||DYMO LabelWriter 4XL|
|Suggested Applications||Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||High-Volume Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders, Home Organization, Name Badges and Industrial||High-Volume Mailing, Shipping, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders|
|PC and Mac Connectivity||
|Print Speed (4-Line Standard Address)||51-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||53-labels-per-minute|
|Prints DYMO Stamps Postage||
|Prints Wide-Format and from Popular Shipping/Selling Platforms||
|Prints Barcodes (Print Resolution DPI: 600x300)||
|Dual-Roll Capability (Same or Different Sizes)||
|Prints D1 Plastic and IND Industrial Labels||
|Prints Die Cut Paper LW Label Rolls||