- Utensils are dispensed 1 at a time. Reduces inventory usage by up to 25%.
- Restocking is quick and easy. Just load the refill, insert, rip and pull.
- Compact design frees up valuable counter space. Sized just right to keep things looking neat and organized.
- A clean and simple alternative to open cutlery bins.
- The Smart Stock® brand cutlery dispenser owned by Dixie Consumer Products LLC, is not available for sale, but will be subleased to end user customers via approved Smart Stock® distributors. Any fee charged to the end user is a sublease fee. The terms of the sublease for all end users require that only Smart Stock® brand cutlery be used in the dispenser. End users will receive a copy of the sublease terms. The sublease agreement will also register the dispenser for the Dixie Warranty Program.
|total recycled content||0%|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
Each of these sturdy, visually appealing towers is designed specifically to hold and discharge one of three types of self-serve utensils – fork, knife or multi-purpose spoon. Designed to be an efficient or orderly way for you to stock – and your customers to select – the cutlery that is an essential part of your everyday foodservice operation. The Smartstock® dispensers are only available for lease through an authorized distributor.
Deliver utensils one at a time-reducing usage on average by 29% compared to open bins.
Enclosed design helps protect cutlery from contaminants.Guests only touch what they use.
Speeds up restocking - just load the refill, insert, rip, pull and your done in seconds.
Dispenser holds up to 120 SmartStock® utensils.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability