This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Whether installed in branch offices, retail stores or warehouses, the Switch deploys and operates effortlessly and efficiently. Organizations with limited IT support or budgets, can create a stable, secure wireless network in no time. With no AP license fees, users can manage and monitor both wired and wireless devices through a single web interface via the Switch's controller software or remotely via EnGenius' ezMaster Network Management Software.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|Network Technology||1000Base-T; 100Base-X|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|package contents||Neutron EWS2910P Ethernet Switch; 1 x Power Adapter; 1 x Wall Mount Kit; 1 x Ground Screw Set; 1 x Quick Installation Guide|
|PoE Budget||61.6 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x Fast Ethernet Uplink|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.36 lb|
EnGenius EWS2910P WLAN PoE Controller Switch
EnGenius Neutron EWS2910P WLAN Controller Switch is an 8-Port
Gigabit PoE Layer 2 Switch with 2 Dual-Speed SFP fiber uplink ports. As part of
an EnGenius Neutron Series Wireless Network Management Solution, the EWS2910P
can discover, configure, manage and monitor up to 20 Neutron Access Points
through its browser-based user interface, allowing for wireless network
expansion as needed.
Combine the EWS2910P with Neutron APs and ezMaster Network Management Software for centralized network management and redundant AP data reporting and monitoring with SmartSync Redundancy*.
Whether installed in branch offices, retail outlets or warehouses, the EWS2910P Switch is deployed, operated and installed effortlessly and efficiently.
* Feature available Q4 2015
Features & Benefits
- Simple to use, manage & deploy
- Scalable & flexible to grow as your networking needs do; manage 1 to 1,000+ APs & Switches via ezMaster
- Deploy ezMaster as a Cloud-based*, remote or locally managed platform
- No AP license or subscription fees for ezMaster Software
- Comprehensive at-a-glance dashboard, rich reporting & analytics
- Captive Portal offers corporate branded, regulated, secure Internet access for customers
- SmartSync Redundancy* backs up AP data reporting & stores it in the event the ezMaster connection is every lost
- Easily configure, manage & monitor up to 20 Neutron APs via EWS2910P’s Web-based controller mode or more via ezMaster
- Auto-Discovery & provisioning of Neutron Series APs
- Full-Featured Layer 2 PoE Switch with wireless management capabilities
- Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af PoE) on all 8-Gigabit Ports with a PoE budget of 61.6 watts
- Includes 2 dual-speed SFP (fiber) uplink ports for added connectivity
- Topology View automatically maps & displays deployment relationships
- Cable Diagnostics
Powerful, Easy-to-Use Connectivity for Smaller NetworksWhether installed in branch offices, retail stores or warehouses, the Switch deploys and operates effortlessly and efficiently. Organizations with limited IT support or budgets, can create a stable, secure wireless network in no time.
8-Gigabit PoE Ports for Fast Wired Speed & SFP Uplink ExpandabilityWith Gigabit speeds to 1000Mbps on each port, it is ideal for media streaming and large file transfers throughout the network. Two SFP ports support transceivers for fiber cabling connectivity to offices or guesthouses that exceed distance capabilities of regular Ethernet. Power PoE-capable APs, Client Bridges, IP Cameras or VoIP phones directly from the Switch over an Ethernet cable for device placement where electrical outlets may be scarce.
Rich Reporting and AnalyticsWeb-based dashboard views include
- Statistics - real-time and historical visibility of traffic flow;
- Topology - automatically map network deployments to display device
- Floor Plan - upload
floor plans, drop AP markers for a visual representation of networks on the
- Wireless Coverage indicates coverage
range of EWS APs for easy, accurate planning and deployment in indoor
Floor View & Google Map ViewAllows administrators to upload floor maps and drop AP markers for a visual representation of any network on the system.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability