- The blend of materials and sheen provide superb tone on tone depth.
- Cable managment bin runs along the backside of the desk.
- File drawer conveniently accommodates letter-size files.
- Legs feature floor levelers for stability.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing|
|workspace type||home office|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|number of drawers||1|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|dimensions||29 3/4"H x 47 3/4"W x 25 1/4"D|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1) Cable clips/hooks that you can attach to the side to hold your cables
2) A tray that spans the length of the desk in the back; it has a brush inside the tray that hides the cables and the tray has a lid so you can't see anything
* Thickness of the desk legs
* How far from the ground is the bottom cross-bar (running across the width of the desk) that links left and right leg of the desk
* The length of the shorter cross bar linking the two legs at the bottom
* The length of the longer cross bar linking the two legs in the middle (above the bottom cross bar)
If someone has the exact engineering drawings it would be the best.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability