This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Envy 13-d040nr Laptop, 13.3" Screen, Intel® Core® i7, 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 937758
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 13.3" display with 3200 x 1800 resolution for clear, vivid images. QHD+ UWVA eDP WLED-backlit flush glass screen.
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7-6500U processor.
- 8GB memory gives you the ability to run your programs.
- 256 GB M.2 solid-state drive. Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Wired networking is also supported.
- Features 3 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver|
|Finger Print Reader||Yes|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 520|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||7.5 hours|
|memory type||LPDDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|package contents||Envy 13-d040nr Notebook; Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|ports||3 USB 3.0; USB; HDMI; headphone/microphone|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||3200 x 1800|
|screen size||13.3 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s15
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
Thin is in, and this HP ENVY laptop delivers. This superbly sleek, elegantly designed body packs the power of a high-performance PC. It’s portable. It’s beautiful. It’s going to be your new infatuation.
At just 12.9 mm, the thinnest notebook we’ve ever made is guaranteed to intrigue, with an artfully-crafted all-metal body and stunning Full HD or optional Quad HD+ display. h1
With 6th generation Intel® Core™ i processorsh2 , up to 512 GB SSD, and a full range of ports, performance and supreme thinness go hand in hand.
Don’t let the size fool you. This lightweight beauty packs a heavy-hitting battery.
Enhance your computing experience with the latest processors from Intel.
Windows 10 Home is here. Do great things.f3
Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road.
Spectacular entertainment from ultra-wide viewing angles with the incredible image quality of QHD+.f4
Dual speaker sound, designed for true audio perfection on a PC.
Load your apps fast with quick and efficient HP Solid-State Drives.
Access online accountsf5 with the swipe of a finger.
Charge devices even in sleep mode with HP USB Sleep and Charge.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d15
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB LPDDR3-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
- Memory and storage
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SE SSD storage
- Hard drive description
- 256 GB M.2 SSDd10
- Processor family
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.5 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)d13
- 2.93 lbd4
- 13.3" diagonal QHD+ IPS BrightView WLED-backlit (3200 x 1800)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520d3
- Battery type
- 3-cell, 45 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 12.85 x 8.9 x 0.51 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- Bang & Olufsen with 2 speakers
- 3 USB 3.0 (1 HP USB Boost); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Intel 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combod8
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader; Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Natural silver
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d19
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s15 Subscription required after 90 days. h1 Quad HD display is optional. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing system required. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measure of higher performance. Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. f3 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f5 Internet access is required and not included. f4 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. d15 Subscription required after 90 days. d10 Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information. d13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d8 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d2 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d19 Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.