Stackable Sharps Container, Horizontal Drop Lid, Small, 1 Quart, Red Item # 938686
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for physicians' offices, hospitals and labs — or anywhere biohazardous sharps exist
- Provides a convenient, economical solution with lower shipping cost.
- Made of strong polypropylene which meets or exceeds industry standards. Autoclavable to a maximum of 280°F (137°C), and incinerator safe — emits only carbon dioxide and water upon incineration.
- Resistant to punctures and leaks. Made of strong polypropylene which meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Transparent lids lock for final disposal.
- Red container has a black label: "Biohazard" with the international biohazard symbol.
|dimensions||7"H x 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D|
|closure type||horizontal drop lid|
|container capacity||1 quart|
|manufacturer||Medical Action Industries, Inc.|