HP 23er 23" Widescreen HD LCD Monitor, T3M76AA Item # 941417
Clear views from multiple angles let you enjoy movies or work on projects
- 23" flat-panel LCD is great for a wide range of tasks.
- LED backlighting permits a thinner screen and lower power consumption.
- 178° horizontal viewing angle lets colleagues get a great view. IPS technology provides crystal-clear images from multiple vantage points.
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 250 nits brightness provides high visibility.
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution delivers an immersive viewing experience.
- 7 ms response time allows pixels to change colors quickly.
- HDMI and VGA interfaces enable simple connections. HDMI connectivity requires an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Service Characteristic||Parts & Labor|
|Service Details||Conversion Depot Warranty To On-site Service|
|Service Sub Type||Physical|
|diagonal screen size||23 inches|
|Service Main Type||Maintenance|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|signal input type||HDMI; VGA|
|typical response time||7 ms|
|monitor color||blizzard white|
|Service Name||Total Satisfaction Service Conversion - Extended Service|
|Service Duration||1 Year|
|monitor brightness||250 cd/m2|
|screen type||flat panel LCD|
|dimensions||15.9"H x 23.5"W x 5.1"D|
|contrast ratio||5,000,000:1 (dynamic); 1,000:1 (static)|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
IPS technology, Led backlit
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
14 ms gray to gray
Our thinnest LCD display yeth1 has a sleek design that's easy on the eyes. And the crisp, vibrant view from almost any angle comes at an ultra-affordable price.
Pushing the limits of thin in an eye-catching design. With our innovative use of high-strength, lightweight metal, we've created our thinnest LCD display yet.h1
With ultra-wide viewing angles and vivid 1920 x 1080h2 resolution, this edge-to-edge display delivers an expansive entertainment experience for seamless multiple display setups.
When the colors on your display are indistinguishable from real life, the result is a beautifully vivid picture. With Technicolor Color Certification, color accuracy is assured every time.
With no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Be prepared for brilliant visuals and crisp images with the unforgettable quality of this stunning FHD display.f1
HP Enhance+ resolution improves image quality with advanced noise reduction for crisper, cleaner images. By reducing overexposure, this advanced noise filter amplifies your images for crisper photos, videos and games.f3
HP My Display Smart software also lets you partition your screen so that multiple application windows can be open at the same time, and even saves user-preferred settings for any easy startup.
The reflectiveness typical with glossy screen surfaces is appreciably reduced with the Low Haze screen enhancement, without losing clarity and contrast of screen imagery.
Personalize your PC with your choice of color, for style that matches you.f4
Quickly connect to your screen with simple and easy access to all your ports for a more convenient experience.
Get everything you need in one elegant package. Just one connection to the wall eliminates cable clutter. Slim design gives you more room for an enhanced computing experience.
Do the environment—and your wallet—a favor when you use the HP 23er 23-inch Display. It meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint.f5
- Display size (diagonal)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Pixel pitch
- 0.265 mm
- 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 5000000:1 dynamic
- Response time
- 14 ms gray to gray
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +25°
- Display features
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- 5.99 lb (with stand); 5.14 lb (without stand)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 20.9 x 7.23 x 15.87 in (with stand); 20.91 x 1.39 x 12.59 in (without stand)
- Mercury-free LED backlighting; Arsenic-Free Display Glass
- What's in the box
- AC power cord; Power adapter; VGA cable; CD (includes U.G., warranty, drivers); Quick Setup Poster; Telephone Card; Hard copy warranty booklet (country specific); HDMI Cable
- Limited 1 year warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 6.3 mm at its thinnest point. h2 Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images. f4 Colors may vary by region. f3 Results may vary based on the viewing quality of the original image (picture, photo or video) and the difference between the monitor’s previous settings compared to the new HP Enhance+ mode. f5 EPEAT Silver registered models of this product are available where HP registers consumer [desktop/notebooks/tablets/monitors/All-in-Ones*] computers. Available in the U.S. only.