TP-LINK® 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Item # 942091
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The TL-SG1005D 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality.
- Connect devices using the power-saving Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps unmanaged 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers.
- Desktop or wall-mounting design.
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 70%.
- Plug and play means no configuration required.
- Includes plastic case.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|Additional Information||Transfer Method:; Store-and-Forward|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||5|
|Product Name||TL-SG1005D 5-port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesIncrease the speed of your computer network with the TL-SG1005D Five-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch from TP-LINK. Suitable for the home, the office, a workgroup, or a creative production environment, this device can improve your network server and backbone connections to speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps. This ensures that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly. Diagnostic LED indicators help you quickly detect and respond to network problems, while power-saving features make the device environmentally friendly.
Faster Network Response TimesThe non-blocking switching architecture adopted in the Five-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch greatly improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Diagnostic LED IndicatorsThe TL-SG1005D switch features diagnostic LEDs that display link status and activity, enabling you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.
System CompatibilityThe TL-SG1005D is compatible with all 10, 100, and 1,000 Mbps Ethernet devices, allowing you to protect your existing investments while migrating to a faster network.
Power-Saving FeaturesWith green Ethernet technology and power-saving features, the TL-SG1005D to help make your network environmentally friendly without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
|5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch||5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch||8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch||16-Port Gigabit Switch||24-Port Gigabit Switch|
|Number of Ports||5||8||5||8||16||24|
|Size||Desktop (6.5-inch)||Desktop (6.5-inch)||Desktop (4-inch)||Desktop (6.2-inch)||19-inch||19-inch|
|IEEE 802.3X Flow Control||
|Plug and Play||
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide