TP-LINK AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit Item # 944553
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P kit supports MIMO technology with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra fast data transfer speeds. This solution is perfect for bandwidth-demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers. The MIMO technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets. The MIMO technology also means the TL-PA8010P kit can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections. TL-PA8010P is a powerline adapter with sophisticated power-saving mode, which automatically switches from its regular working mode to power-saving mode, greatly reducing energy consumption.
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|package contents||AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit; 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45); Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
From the Manufacturer|
Turn Any Power Outlet into an Internet ConnectionImagine this, your router is on the first floor, while your wired only smart TV is upstairs. Generally, you might contemplate on drilling a hole on the ceiling and running dozens of yards of Ethernet cable through the hole and finally to the destination, which makes your home’s messy and untidy.
Using your home's existing electrical wirling, TP-LINK’s TL-PA8010P KIT AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit turns any electrical outlet into an Internet connection. Simply plug the powerline adapter into your wall outlet and you are ready to enjoy HD streaming and gaming. No configuration required.1
Up to 1200Mbps for Bandwidth Demanding ActivitiesThe TL-PA8010P KIT utilizes MIMO* technology and Powerline Beamforming to expand coverage throughout the home with powerful gigabit speed up to 1200Mbps**. Ideal for bandwidth demanding activities like 4K Ultra-HD streaming, online gaming and large file transferring.
*The HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology significantly improves data transfer rates during peak time. It uses any two electrical wire lines within a 3 wire network to boost performance.
**Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Data Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, the TL-PA8010P KIT allows users to connect any bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures a smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and PlayUsers can get their powerline network up and running by plugging the Powerline adapters into any available power outlet, eliminating the need for time-consuming and expensive renovations previously required to establish a whole-home or office wired Ethernet network.
Extra Power Outlets for Other UsesNo longer will you need to sacrifice a power outlet for your Powerline devices. The TL-PA8030P KIT features an integrated power outlet with output of up to 16A, so users can safely plug their high-power electrical appliances directly into the front of the Powerline unit. The built-in noise filter blocks out electrical signals and other noise, preventing any performance interference from external devices.
Conserve Power by Up to 85%Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode when no data activity is being transferred on the Ethernet cable, greatly reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1200Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with beamforming ensures fast and stable connection
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows your TVs, game consoles, or PCs to connect to the Internet
- Embedded power socket makes power accessible to other devices
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Power saving mode reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Compatible with all AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 & AV200 Powerline adapters.
- 1 The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1200” or “1200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.