- Perforated and ready to print on a laser or inkjet printer.
- Designed for use with Avery® Badge Holders.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|badge size||3" x 4"|
|Ecolabel||FSC — Mixed|
From the Manufacturer|
Don't become another face in the crowd. Identify yourself and your employees with these Name Badge Inserts. They coordinate with Avery® badge holders (available separately) for clear identification. Just use free templates from avery.com to fill in names, titles and other important identifiers and then print with an inkjet or laser printer. Familiar faces are just a name tag away.
- For use with Avery® name badge holders (available separately)
- Inkjet and laser compatible
- Use free, downloadable Avery® blank and predesigned templates from avery.com that give you professional-looking designs quickly
- Avery® name badge inserts give you professional-quality results right at your desktop
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability