Netgear® ProSAFE FS105 5-Port 10/100 Desktop Ethernet Switch, Blue Item # 946725
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Boosts network performance while preserving your infrastructure.
- Provides high speed, auto sensing connectivity.
- Each port supports up to 100Mbps in dedicated bandwidth and traffic is forwarded with automatic flow control.
- Easy to use. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you’re ready to go. No software to configure.
- Engineered with no need for internal fans, switch operates silently.
- Measures 1.1"H x 6.2"W x 4.1"D.
|Additional Information||Auto-speed and duplex mode sensing; Versatile and compatible; Compact and easy to install; Vista jacks with built-in LEDs; Forwarding Mode: Store-and-Forward; Latency (10 to 100 Mbps): 75 usec max|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Electromagnetic Emissions:; CE mark, commercial; FCC Part 15 Class A; EN55 022 (CISPR 22), Class A; VCCI Class A; C-Tick Safety Agency Approvals:; UL (UL 1950); CUL; T-mark|
|dimensions||1.1"H x 6.2"W x 4.1"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||100 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||5|
|operating system compatibility||Windows; Mac; Linux|
|package contents||FS105 Ethernet Switch; Wall-mount Kit; AC Adapter; Quick Installation Guide; Warranty and registration card|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|power source||AC adapter|
|Standard Memory||5 MB|
|System Requirements||Network cables; Network card for each PC or server; Network software (e.g.,Windows, Linux, MacOS)|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Solid Network Performance for Growing Businesses● 5 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
● Small and silent desktop form factor
● Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
● Energy efficient helps lower power cost
● Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
● LIFETIME WARRANTY
● LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
● LIFETIME 24/7 Advanced Tech Support via chat
NETGEAR’s popular FS100 series desktop switches, known for its reliability and performance, provide your LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you’re ready to go - there’s no software to configure. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently.
- 10/100 Desktop Switch (FS105)
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty/support information card
- Dimensions: (w x d x h)94 x 103 x 27 mm (3.7 x 4.1 x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (0.62 lb)