DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series features contract-grade, scratch- and spill-resistant laminate with contoured hardwood trim. User-friendly waterfall-shaped edges and rounded corners are easy on your arms, elbows and knees. Robust construction ensures a long life and lasting durability. Furniture meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty. Made in the U.S.A. Each piece is sold individually.
- Provides valuable additional workspace. Kneespace credenza provides additional surface area for writing and figuring, along with space for your laptop, answering machine, printer, fax and other equipment. Knee space allows plenty of room for your legs while you work.
- Features full-length modesty panel and locking box and file drawer in each pedestal.
- Steel ball-bearing extensions make drawer use effortless. Drawers move easily on smooth-rolling steel ball-bearing extensions. File drawers feature rails for hanging file folders. HON "One Key" core removable locks (kits sold separately) eliminate the need for keeping track of multiple keys.
- 2 wire-management grommets keep cords neatly contained.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 — for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes — ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 60"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||38%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability