Smead® NCC Alphaz® Permanent Permanent Color-Coded Name Label Kit, Box Of 1,500 Labels Item # 948349
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The standard for alphabetic color coding in both top tab and end tab filing systems
Labels are designed for use in vertical drawer or open-shelf filing applications and are ideal for alphabetic color-coding in both top-tab and end-tab filing systems. Wraparound style labels can be read from both sides. 13 colors code all 26 letters. The first half of alphabet has a colored letter against a white background, and second half has a white letter against a colored background. The alphabetic character and color-code bar are printed in same color. Colors match all Alpha-Z label systems. Two letters are assigned to each label to reduce inventory. Simply tear off the unused letter when removing from the backing sheet. Then labels measure 3-1/8 wide x 1-5/32" high before folding. Use labels alone for midsized alphabetic filing systems or with SACCS or ACC-style labels in larger systems. Each sheet contains five labels. Labels include illustrated instructions and come in a plastic storage box.
- Wrap-around style labels can be read from both sides.
- 13 colors are used to code all 26 letters of the alphabet.
- First half of the alphabet has a colored letter against a white background. The second half has a white letter against a colored background.
- 2 letters are assigned to each label to reduce inventory.
- Simply tear off the unused letter when removing the backing sheet.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay without lifting or curling.
- Instructions included.
- Packed in plastic box for desktop use and storage.
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business|
|label type||file folder|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|package contents||Color Coded Label; Illustrated Instructions|
|size||1 5/32" x 3 5/8"|