- Delivers the competitive performance you want and the familiar, essential features you need.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 7 types of memory cards.
- 4 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast file transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Includes a USB keyboard and optical mouse.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1. The latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|processor speed||1.5 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|peripherals included||keyboard; mouse|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|frontside bus speed||1500 MHz|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|total recycled content||0%|
|processor model||Quad-Core A4-5000 Accelerated Processor|
|ports||4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||High Definition Audio with up to 5.1 surround sound|
Windows 8.1 64
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
500 GB 7200 rpm SATAs4
AMD Quad-Core A-Series processor
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 64
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
- Upgradeable to 16 GB
- 2 DIMM
- AMD Quad-Core A-Series processor
- AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 APU with Radeon HD 8330 Graphics (1.5 GHz, 2 MB cache)
- AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics
Battery and Power
Power supply type
- 65 W external AC power adapter
- 11.9 lb
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 6.5 x 15.14 x 14.33 in
Multimedia and Input Devices
- USB optical mouse
- High Definition Audio 5.1
Connectivity and Communications
- 1 DVI-D
- 1 VGA
- 2 USB 3.0
- 4 USB 2.0
- 1 headphone
- 1 microphone
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100BASE-T
- 1 mini PCIe x0.5
Certification and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- EPEAT® Silver
Software and Applications
- Amazon Kindle e-reader
- CyberLink PowerDVD
- Getting Started with Windows 8
- HP Connected Photo
- HP Games
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP SimplePass
- HP Support Assistant
- Microsoft Games
- McAfee LiveSafe™
Software - Productivity & finances14
- Buy Office
- 1 Year limited hardware warranty with 90-days complimentary technical support (from date of purchase)
- Access to world class support services through www.support.hp.com
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant.
The HP 110 blends in elegantly with its surroundings thanks to a simple, modern design that fits neatly into just about any space.
The HP 110 delivers plenty of power to keep you going without slowing down.
Feel good about your purchase with a brand you trust. The HP 110 is the smart choice when you want to spend less and accomplish more.
1 Year limited hardware warranty with 90-days complimentary technical support (from date of purchase); Access to world class support services through www.support.hp.com; Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant.
2 pages, 980KB
2 pages, 980KB
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s4 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. s5 Actual speeds may vary. Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided – Version 1.0 media. s7 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. s8 AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual-core/multi-core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. s1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. s3 Actual speeds may vary. s2 Internet access required and not included. s10 Click on the Box tile on the Start screen of your HP computer and register for a new account to receive the offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2014. s11 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See microsoft.com.**Availability of features varies by country and operating system. Supported on Android and Windows 8.1 operating systems. Syncs with Snapfish app, available on iOS and Android operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included. Print ordering through Snapfish available for pick up at select retailers in North America only. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. s12 For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant . HP Support Assistant is only available on Windows-based PCs. s13 Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support. s9 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. s14 Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability