- Huge 8GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- Large 1TB (1000GB) hard drive can hold thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 7 types of memory cards.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Includes USB keyboard and optical mouse.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1. The latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|processor model||Quad-Core A6-5200 Accelerated Processor|
|hard drive capacity||1000 GB|
|operating system||Windows 8.1|
|processor speed||2.0 GHz|
|frontside bus speed||2000 MHz|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
|peripherals included||USB keyboard; USB optical mouse|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 500-c60|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8400 Graphics with up to 4096MB total available memory|
Windows 8.1 64
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 8 GB)
1 TB 7200 rpm SATAs5
AMD Quad-Core A-Series processor
Supported Operating Systems
Operating system installed
- Windows 8.1 64
- 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 8 GB)
- Upgradeable to 16 GB
- 2 DIMM
- AMD Quad-Core A-Series processor
- AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 APU with Radeon HD 8400 Graphics (2 GHz, 2 MB cache)
- AMD Radeon HD 8400 Graphics
Battery and Power
Power supply type
- 65 W external AC power adapter
- 15.77 lb
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 6.91 x 15.35 x 14.48 in
Multimedia and Input Devices
- USB optical mouse
- High Definition Audio 5.1
- DTS Sound+
Connectivity and Communications
- 1 DVI-D
- 1 VGA
- 2 USB 3.0
- 4 USB 2.0
- 1 headphone
- 1 microphone
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100BASE-T
- 1 mini PCIe x0.5
Certification and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- EPEAT® Silver
Software and Applications
- Amazon Kindle e-reader
- CyberLink PhotoDirector
- CyberLink PowerDirector
- CyberLink PowerDVD
- HP Games
- Microsoft Games
- Getting Started with Windows 8
- HP Connected Music by Meridian
- HP Connected Photo
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP SimplePass
- HP Support Assistant
- DTS Sound+
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
Software - Productivity & finances16
- Buy Office
- 1-year limited hardware warranty and 1 year of software support
- 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant
Complement any room and save space at the same time with the HP Pavilion 500. From good looks to great sound and easy sharing, this PC helps make daily tasks enjoyable.
Multitask across more programs—including your favorite immersive games, HDh3 videos, and photo editing software—with the latest AMD processors.
Meet your technology needs now and on future creative projects. The HP Pavilion 500 lets you customize your essentials as you go.
1-year limited hardware warranty and 1 year of software support; 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone; Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant
2 pages, 980KB
2 pages, 980KB
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s5 For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. h3 High-definition (HD) content required to view HD images. h7 For more information visit http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant. [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is only available on Windows-based PCs. h8 Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support. s6 Actual speeds may vary. Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided – Version 1.0 media. s9 AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual-core/multi-core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. s1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. s3 Actual speeds may vary. s4 Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. s2 Internet access required and not included. s11 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com s12 Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet service required and not included. s13 Supported on Windows and Android operating systems. Companion Snapfish iOS app available for download. Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included. s14 Get immediate answers to your everyday support questions with HP Support Assistant, a free self-help tool that’s built right into your PC. s15 When you need a little hands-on help, you can directly connect to HP Support through the tool. s10 Free 30-day Trial of McAfee LiveSafe™ service included. McAfee LiveSafe service enriches your digital life by protecting your data, identity and all your devices so you can connect with confidence. s16 Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability