HP Pavilion 23-g010 All-In-One Computer With 23" Display & AMD E2 Accelerated Processor Item # 948782
- Large 23" diagonal display is great for work or play. Features full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, great for working with multiple windows or large images, or for viewing widescreen movies. Integrated speakers provide quality sound while saving valuable desktop space.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 7 types of memory cards.
- Offers 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Also includes 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- USB keyboard and USB mouse are included.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1. The very latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|processor speed||1.3 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||AMD|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 2 GB|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8280 Graphics|
|peripherals included||USB keyboard; USB mouse|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Graphics Controller Model||Radeon HD 8280|
|ports||4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0; 1 Ethernet|
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
|diagonal screen size||23 inches|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Hard Drive RPM||7200|
|Product Name||Pavilion 23-g010 All-in-One Computer|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|frontside bus speed||1300 MHz|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM memory|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB|
|controller type||Serial ATA|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 23-g010|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 8 64
AMD Quad-Core E-Series processor
23" diagonal IPS FHD LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Free up desk space with this elegant, slim design. Whether for entertainment or everyday computing, take your overall experience above and beyond with a powerful processor, rich graphics and Full HDh1 display.
Enjoy an easy set-up that saves time and keeps things simple with this slim, space-saving all-in-one.
See it all clearly across a 23-inch diagonal Full HDh1 display with wide viewing angles.
This is high-tech construction from top to bottom, giving your hardware an industrial, seamless look and feel.
Any seat is the best seat thanks to enhanced IPS viewing technology, ultra-wide viewing angles and brilliant, big-screen visuals.
Capture all the details with clear, vibrant web chat thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam.f3
Take control of Windows 8f4 right from the keyboard with dedicated hot keys for fast, intuitive navigation, bundled with a streamlined optical mouse.
Get all the features you want in an all-in-one with a compelling price.
Immerse yourself in ultra-realistic games thanks to optional NVIDIA discrete graphics and plenty of video memory.
Get ready for a concert-like experience with dual speakers and dynamic audio from DTS Sound+.
Get support from an elegant stand made from sturdy metal for a smooth look and feel.
Get an optional TV tuner that makes it easy to watch your favorite TV shows right on your all-in-one.f5
HP recommends Windows.
- Operating system
- Windows 8 64
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATAd5
- Processor family
- AMD Quad-Core E-Series processor
- AMD Quad-Core E2-3800 APU with Radeon HD 8280 Graphics (1.3 GHz, 2 MB cache)d9
- 15.87 lb
- 23" diagonal IPS FHD LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- AMD Radeon HD 8280 Graphicsd1
- Power supply type
- 65 W external AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.25 x 21.96 x 15.9 in
- 720p HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated microphones
- Pointing device
- USB optical mouse
- Audio features
- DTS Sound+
- 4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0; 1 headphone; 1 microphone; 1 line out; 1 DC power connector
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet LANd3
- Expansion slots
- 1 mini PCIe x1
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d10
- 1 Year limited hardware warranty with 90-days complimentary technical support (from date of purchase); Access to world class support services through www.support.hp.com; Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 High-definition (HD) content required to view HD images. f3 Internet access required and not included. f5 Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. f4 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See microsoft.com. Hot keys on the Windows 8 keyboard will only function on the Windows 8 system. For full functionality of the share hot key, internet access is required and not included. d5 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. d9 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d3 Actual speeds may vary. d10 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period.