- Large 23" diagonal display is great for work or play. Features full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, great for working with multiple windows or large images, or for viewing widescreen movies. Integrated speakers provide quality sound while saving valuable desktop space.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 7 types of memory cards.
- Offers 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Also includes 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- USB keyboard and USB mouse are included.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1. The very latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|processor speed||1.3 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||AMD|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 2 GB|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8280 Graphics|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|peripherals included||USB keyboard; USB mouse|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Graphics Controller Model||Radeon HD 8280|
|Product Type||All-in-One Computer|
|ports||4 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0; 1 Ethernet|
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
|diagonal screen size||23 inches|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|Hard Drive RPM||7200|
|Product Name||Pavilion 23-g010 All-in-One Computer|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|frontside bus speed||1300 MHz|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM memory|
|controller type||Serial ATA|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 23-g010|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
Windows 8 64
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
500 GB 7200 rpm SATAs5
AMD Quad-Core E-Series processor
23" diagonal IPS FHD LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 64
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (1 x 4 GB)
- 2 SODIMM
Hard drive descriptions5
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Slim-tray SuperMulti DVD burner
- AMD Quad-Core E-Series processor
- AMD Quad-Core E2-3800 APU with Radeon HD 8280 Graphics (1.3 GHz, 2 MB cache)
- AMD Radeon HD 8280 Graphics
- 23" diagonal IPS FHD LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Battery and Power
Power supply type
- 65 W external AC power adapter
- 15.87 lb
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.25 x 21.96 x 15.9 in
- 720p HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated microphones
Multimedia and Input Devices
- USB optical mouse
- DTS Sound+
Connectivity and Communications
- 4 USB 2.0
- 2 USB 3.0
- 1 headphone
- 1 microphone
- 1 line out
- 1 DC power connector
- Integrated 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 mini PCIe x1
Certification and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Software and Applications
- CyberLink PhotoDirector
- CyberLink PowerDirector
- CyberLink YouCam
- Getting Started with Windows 8
- HP Connected Music by Meridian
- HP Connected Photo
- HP Games
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP SimplePass
- HP Support Assistant
- Microsoft Games
- McAfee LiveSafe™
Software - Productivity & finance
- Buy Office
- 1 Year limited hardware warranty with 90-days complimentary technical support (from date of purchase)
- Access to world class support services through www.support.hp.com
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant.
Enjoy an easy set-up that saves time and keeps things simple with this slim, space-saving all-in-one.
See it all clearly across a 23-inch diagonal Full HDh1 display with wide viewing angles.
Keep entertainment at the ready with stunning Full HDh1 imagery, DTS Sound+ audio and HP Connected software for your digital world.
This is high-tech construction from top to bottom, giving your hardware an industrial, seamless look and feel.
Any seat is the best seat thanks to enhanced IPS viewing technology, ultra-wide viewing angles and brilliant, big-screen visuals.
Take control of Windows 8f4 right from the keyboard with dedicated hot keys for fast, intuitive navigation, bundled with a streamlined optical mouse.
Get all the features you want in an all-in-one with a compelling price.
Immerse yourself in ultra-realistic games thanks to optional NVIDIA discrete graphics and plenty of video memory.
Get ready for a concert-like experience with dual speakers and dynamic audio from DTS Sound+.
Get support from an elegant stand made from sturdy metal for a smooth look and feel.
Get an optional TV tuner that makes it easy to watch your favorite TV shows right on your all-in-one.f5
HP recommends Windows.
1 Year limited hardware warranty with 90-days complimentary technical support (from date of purchase); Access to world class support services through www.support.hp.com; Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant.
2 pages, 980KB
2 pages, 980KB
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s5 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. h1 High-definition (HD) content required to view HD images. s6 Actual speeds may vary. Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided – Version 1.0 media. s8 AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual-core/multi-core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. s9 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. s1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. s3 Actual speeds may vary. s4 Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support. s11 For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant . HP Support Assistant is only available on Windows-based PCs. s12 Internet access required and not included. s13 Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. s14 Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet service required and not included. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. s15 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See microsoft.com.**Availability of features varies by country and operating system. Supported on Android and Windows 8.1 operating systems. Syncs with Snapfish app, available on iOS and Android operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included. Print ordering through Snapfish available for pick up at select retailers in North America only. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. s10 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. f3 Internet access required and not included. f5 Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. f4 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See microsoft.com. Hot keys on the Windows 8 keyboard will only function on the Windows 8 system. For full functionality of the share hot key, internet access is required and not included.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability