Evan-Moor® Daily Paragraph Editing, Grade 8 Item # 949426
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Covers grade-level skills in capitalization, language usage and punctuation
- Skills include apostrophes, commas, periods, quotation marks and other types of punctuation.
- Also covers spelling. Daily Paragraph Editing "extras" include a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in the correct use of the mechanics, grammar and spelling skills covered in daily paragraphs.
- Reproducible proofreading marks model the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
- Editing checklist guides students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
- Assessment rubric guides teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
|grade||7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||176|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|