MyAttorney™ Home & Business, Traditional Disc Item # 949667
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your business might be small, but you still need advice on legal topics, like contracts and license agreements. While an attorney might not fit into the budget this year, this software offers up-to-date help on a broad range of subjects to help you grow and manage your business internally.
- Great for managing your small business, home office or family affairs. This software makes it easy for the legal novice to understand and follow today's legal guidelines regarding small business or day-to-day issues.
- Grow your small business with up-to-date legal forms, contracts and agreements for any situation. With access to articles of incorporation, non-disclosure agreements, license agreements and copyright and trademark applications, you'll find what you need.
- Address personal and family issues with confidence. Generate documents to manage a divorce, address healthcare issues, retire, plan daycare, estimate education costs and much more.
- Includes The Plain Language Law Dictionary and Family Legal Guide. Get to know confusing language to help you further understand your legal affairs.
- Receive professional advice from real lawyers and visual legal help from multimedia videos.
- Also includes the Estate Planning Companion. Create wills and trusts valid in all 50 states. Plus, plan your estate with ease using helpful worksheets and various other planning tools.
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium III|
|minimum resolution required||800 x 600|
|minimum hard disk space||128 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 98; Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP|
|memory requirements||130 MB|