Evan-Moor® Take It To Your Seat Math Centers, Grade 5 Item # 949831
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These fun, full-color centers help your students master key math skills
- 12 centers provide differentiated math practice through fun, hands-on activities. Included are directions, task cards, activity sheets and answer forms.
- Each center focuses on a skill from a Common Core State Standards math domain. Such as numbers and counting, operations, measurement and data, geometry and math vocabulary.
- Stored in pocket folders for easy use at a table, desk or quiet area in the classroom.
- Students can complete the activity independently, in pairs or with the teacher. Step-by-step directions are provided for the teacher to make and use each center.
- Individualizes skill practice for each student.
- May be used to informally assess a student's understanding of math.
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|number of pages||160|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|