HP Business LD5535 Digital Signage Display Item # 950415
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deploy your high-impact message on a high-performance 55-inch diagonal Full HD digital signage display that's designed with thin and light LED backlights and ready for demanding 24/7 installations. Save time and money and get up and running quickly with the integrated player and networking software and a range of connectivity.
|diagonal screen size||55 in.|
|dimensions||Without stand and speakers|
|display resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Features||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology; Anti-glare; Plug and Play|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178°|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|package contents||Business LD5535 Digital Signage Display; Power Cable; VGA Cable; DisplayPort cable; IR Receiver Cable; HDMI Cable; Remote Control; 2 x AAA Batteries; Documentation kit|
|Power Consumption||190 W|
|response time||8 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
IPS technology, Led backlit
1920 X 1080
1200:1 static; 500000:1 dynamic
8 ms gray to gray
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Deploy your high-impact message on a high-performance 55-inch diagonal Full HDh1 digital signage display that’s designed with thin and light LED backlights and ready for demanding 24/7 installations. Save time and money and get up and running quickly with the integrated player and networking software and a range of connectivity.
Maximize your signage budget with a USB integrated player that allows you to quickly distribute content from a USB stick. Remotely control display settings and groups of displays over a network with HP Network Sign Manager. Drive video from remote players to up to 12 DSDsh3 over the network using Video over Ethernet, which acts as a virtual graphics card.
Get a digital signage display that’s built to last with 24/7 operation, with the commercial-grade display components designed for and backed by a limited three-year warranty.
Present two messages at once with Picture-in-Picture (PIP) or Picture-by-Picture (PBP). Auto-seeking inputs search for a secondary video source if the first one fails.
Create a larger-than-life wall of digital signage with integrated scaler technology and VGA- or DisplayPort-enabled daisy chaining.f2
Quickly connect to your video source with VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI, or Video over Ethernet. Use a USB thumb drive to play content from the display’s integrated media player.
Leave your DSD in the open with integrated anti-tampering features such as lockable control buttons located in the rear of the display that also control remotely through Network Sign Manager.
Use the embedded player to loop basic digital content from a USB stick right at the display.
Play video from remote players to your display over the network using Video over Ethernet and the included “virtual graphics card” software, an easy and affordable solution vs. expensive and hard-to-install video extenders and cables.
Remotely manage and control display settings over a network with HP Network Sign Manager software, and use the software to connect up to 12 networked displaysf3 to a single player.
Rest assured that your display is ready to run in demanding deployments, and is supported worldwide by a three-year standard limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Servicesf6 to extend protection beyond the standard warranties.
- Display size (diagonal)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- 1920 X 1080
- Pixel pitch
- 0.63 mm
- 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1200:1 static; 500000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 8 ms gray to gray
- Product color
- Carbon Titan
- Display features
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- Input connector
- 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 1 DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 USB 2.0; 1 audio; 1 RJ-45; 1 RS232C input; 1 RS232C output; 1 IR input
- 45.4 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 49 x 3.2 x 28.3 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 49 x 10.6 x 31 in
- Power consumption
- 190 W (maximum), 140 W (typical), ≤ 2.0 W (standby) when WOL is On, ≤ 0.5 W (standby) when WOL is Off
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass
- What's in the box
- Monitor; Power cable; VGA cable; DisplayPort cable; IR receiver cable; HDMI cable; Remote control with 2 AAA batteries; Documentation kit
- Protected by HP, including a 3-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 HD content required for HD images. h2 DisplayPort supports daisy chaining up to 25 displays; VGA supports daisy chaining up to 12 displays; each display sold separately. h3 Sold separately. f4 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower. f5 Mounting hardware sold separately. f6 HP Care Pack Services are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. See www.hp.com/go/cpc for details.