HON® Build Rectangular Table Top, 1 3/16"H x 60"W x 24"D, Natural Maple Item # 950840
This rectangular table top is part of the HON Build Series that includes flexible tables for working, learning, sharing and training. From open areas and training rooms to collaborative spaces between, Build meets your needs on your terms and creates the foundation for a more productive workplace.
- The rectangular tabletop is one of the unique, interchangeable Build tabletop shapes that easily move to create single or multiple user configurations.
- 1 1/8" thick worksurface is made of solid-core particleboard covered with thermal-fused, Natural Maple laminate that is abrasion-resistant and scratch-resistant.
- The height-adjustable metal legs are sold separately and adjust from 25" to 34" to accommodate any size user.
- Bracket welded to leg allows easy installation.
- You can use multiple rectangular tops for a large workgroup or, for more diverse collaboration options, mix it with two half-round tabletops or tabletops shaped like a wisp or ribbon. (all sold separately).
|base color||natural maple|
|for what kinds of tasks||paperwork|
|height||1 3/16 in.|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|material color||natural maple|
|postconsumer recycled content||8%|
|Table Top Depth||60 in.|
|Table Top Shape||Rectangle|
|Table Top Thickness||1.13 in.|
|Table Top Width||24 in.|
|tabletop color||Natural Maple|
|Top Color/Finish||Natural Maple Laminate; Thermofused Laminate (TFL)|
|total recycled content||37%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
|Show More ▾|