Dell™ Inspiron 11 3000 Series Laptop, 11.6" Touchscreen, Intel® Pentium®, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 950882
Performance of a laptop; the versatility of a tablet
- Runs on Windows® 10 operating system.
- Compact 11.6" Truelife LED-Backlit display with wide viewing angle.
- Features a multi-touch screen with a 360-degree hinge design. Use it in up to 4 different modes for convenience and flexibility.
- Ultimate productivity — switch between work and play with a traditional laptop, or tent and stand modes for a tablet.
- Features 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive stores your music, videos, songs and more.
- Supports Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking. Easily access wireless networks to send and receive email, browse the Web and share files.
- Experience HD sound enhanced with Waves MaxxAudio™.
- Available ports include 2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0.
- Stay in touch via video and voice messaging with the built-in webcam and microphone. Supports video resolutions of up to 720p.
- Features Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless for short-range data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including printers, speakers and phones.
- Use the HDMI port to view videos and movies on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Weighs 3.1 lb.
- Stays powered for up to 11 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|maximum battery life||11 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory speed||1600 MHz|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||HDMI; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Flip back and relax
Tablet mode: A remarkable 360-degree hinge design lets you flip the keyboard around and lay it flat on your lap to surf social media, swipe through photos or pull up your playlists.
Tablet stand mode: Transition the tablet to an upright position so you can play games, scroll through songs, watch movies or follow your favorite recipes while you cook.
Tent mode: Watch the news, the game or catch up on your shows with your Inspiron 11 in a hands-free easel position that supports full touch interaction.
Laptop mode: With a full-sized keyboard, you can chat with friends, reply to emails faster, update family budget spreadsheets or knock out school projects.
Memory keeper: With 4GB of memory, multitaskers can keep multiple apps open at the same time. Switch between work and play seamlessly without slowing down your Inspiron 11.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Convenience is in the details
Reliable technology:Intel® Celeron™ and Pentium™ Quad Core processors offer speed and efficiency for responsive performance whether you're surfing the web, writing a paper or uploading photos. Get the Intel®-level performance you’ve come to expect.
Excellent battery life: Go longer between charges and spend more time away from the outlet doing what matters.
More storage: With a 500GB hard drive, you get considerably more room than most tablets. That means additional space for your files, photos, videos and more.
Thin and light: This compact 2-in-1 weighs only 3.3 pounds and measures under an inch thin at only 19.4mm, so it’s lightweight enough to carry with you.
The HD difference: Scan social media. Stream your favorite TV show. Update your blog. Whatever you like to do, you can do it in HD (1366x768). The 11.6" edge-to-edge touch display is easy to navigate so you can tap, scroll and zoom your way around the screen.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Fully loaded and ready to roll
Studio-quality sound: Whether you’re mixing or streaming, Waves MaxxAudio™ delivers professional audio that’s just what you need to take your movies and music to the next level. Dual noise-cancelling microphones filter out background noise while you chat online so you can concentrate on catching up.
Plenty of ports: It’s easy to connect to your other devices via HDMI, which allows you to link up your Inspiron 11 to another monitor or TV for even better resolution. A USB 3.0 port and SD media card reader save you time on large file transfers to external devices like hard drives, cameras or video recorders.
Connect and share fasterLatest operating system: The Inspiron 11 features Windows 10 to ensure easy navigation as you tap, swipe, pinch and stretch your way around the web with impressive touch responsiveness. The latest version of Windows also lets you personalize your Inspiron 11 with great new apps and features.
Long-range WiFi: Stay connected while you’re out and about with the latest WiFi for long-range wireless performance – perfect for fast downloads on the go.
Software that simplifies: Access the files you need when you’re away from home with 20GB of free Dropbox cloud storage for 12 months and PocketCloud 2.0 for one device
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700 (2M Cache, up to 2.40 GHz)|
|Operating System||W10H-TB-V 64 ENG WW|
|Memory||4GB DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)|
|Video Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Hard Drive||500GB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||Optical Drive Not included|
|Media Card Reader||2-in1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® tied to wireless card|
|Display||11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS)|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 + Bluetooth 4.0|
|Audio||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|Keyboard||Standard Keyboard, English|
|Battery||43 WHr, 3-Cell Battery (integrated)|