This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 1 Port Professional USB to Serial Adapter Cable with COM Retention Item # 952230
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add one serial RS-232 port with com retention to any laptop or computer with a USB port. The ICUSB2321X Professional grade USB Serial Adapter cable converts a USB 2.0 port into an RS232 serial port allowing you to connect to, monitor and control your serial devices. A durable, single cable design makes this the perfect solution for mobile technicians/administrators that require serial connectivity. Once connected, the USB to serial adapter retains assigned serial COM port values, allowing the same values to automatically be re-assigned to the port provided by the adapter in the event it is disconnected, then re-connected to the host computer. This innovative adapter offers a professional grade solution for connecting legacy or industrial RS232 serial devices to more modern computers, or computers with unused USB ports - perfect for connecting serial modems, barcode scanners or any device with serial sync through USB, eliminating the expense of upgrading the serial peripheral for USB compatibility.
|Additional Information||Operating System(s):Windows 8 (32-bit); Windows 7 / Vista / XP(32/64-bit); Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit)|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type A Female USB 2.0 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-232 Serial|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
Add one serial RS-232 port with com retention to any laptop or computer with a USB port
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and other point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync
- Connect and program LED and Digital signage boards with serial communication ports