This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin OmniView Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable Item # 953820
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Omniview Bag and Label All-In-One Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable Kit is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches. These cable Kits offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability. The All-In-One Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable Kits feature nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
|Additional Information||Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity; PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation; Strain relief|
|Certifications & Standards||UL|
|Compatibility||Belkin Omniview USB KVM Switches|
|Connectors||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female ¦ 4 pin USB Type B - male|
|Connectors (Second End)||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male ¦ 4 pin USB Type A - male|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Product Name||OmniView Pro Series Plus USB KVM Cable|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Secure KVM Cable Kit, USB is the easiest and neatest way to connect all your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications.
These cable Kits offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability. The Secure KVM Cable Kit features nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite Bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference(EMI/RFI)
- Strain relief molding increases durability
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation
- All-In-One design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- Also available in bag and label packaging
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- UL rated wiring