This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite Omni Smart OMNI650LCD 8-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply, 650VA/350 Watts Item # 953916
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides voltage regulation, surge suppression and battery support for personal computers, home entertainment centers and media systems
- Features 8 outlets with a split-outlet design, including 4 outlets with battery backup and surge protection, so you can protect a computer, monitor and other vital system peripherals. 4 surge-only outlets are ideal for connecting accessories that don't require battery support.
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) protects equipment against blackouts and brownouts without going to battery power.
- Shows power and status conditions in real-time on the large, rotating LCD screen.
- USB port works with free PowerAlert software for unattended shutdown.
- Adapts to tower format or rack-mount shelf format to suit your needs. Optional shelf is required for rack-mount format (sold separately).
- 650VA, 350-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $200,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3.20 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|connected equipment warranty||$200,000|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||650 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||350 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||OmniSmart 650 VA Digital UPS; OMNI650LCD Digital UPS System; Manual with warranty information|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||Input Voltage : Shows actual incoming voltage in real time; Battery Charge : Shows approximate charge available on the battery; Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Illuminates to indicate the UPS is automatically regulating incoming voltage without draining battery power; Battery Recharge/Replace : Illuminates to indicate the UPS batteries need to be recharged or replaced (following a self-test)|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Show More ▾|