- Home /
- Product Details
The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series provides advanced features and high performance in a top-of-rack, data center switch architecture. Consisting of a 1U 32-port 40GbE QSFP+ Switch, a 2-slot modular version with 2 40GbE ports and a 4-slot modular version, the 5930 brings high density to a small footprint. While 9-unit IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series to improve switch utilization and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
|Compatible Rack Unit||2U|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||4 x Expansion Slot|
|power source||Power Supply|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||59.52 lb|
HPE FlexFabric 5930 4-slot Switch
|The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series provides advanced features and high performance in a top-of-rack, data center switch architecture. Consisting of a 1U 32-port 40GbE QSFP+ Switch, a 2-slot modular version with 2 40GbE ports and a 4-slot modular version, the 5930 brings high density to a small footprint. While 9-unit IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series to improve switch utilization and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.|
High Density, Advanced, Data Center Switches
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series is available as a 1RU 32-port 40GbE QSFP+, 2RU 2-slot with 2 40GbE QSFP+ and 2RU 4-slot form factors.
- 40GbE ports may be split into four 10GbE ports each for a total of 96 10GbE ports with 8 40GbE Uplinks per switch.
- Modular port options include 10GbE SFP+, 10GBASE-T, converged ports supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8Gbps Fiber Channel and 40GbE QSFP+.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series delivers up to 2.56 Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- It supports up to 1492 MPPS throughput for data-intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5µs 10GbE latency, gives your business agility.
- VXLAN support for network virtualization and overlay solutions.
- OVSDB for dynamic VXLAN tunnel management
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HPE FlexFabric 5930 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with 9-unit Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with a Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
|Ports||(4) module slots|
|Memory and processor||
1 GB flash
Packet buffer size: 12.2 MB
4 GB SDRAM
|Latency||10 Gbps Latency: < 1 µs|
|Throughput||up to 1429 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||2560 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
90 - 264 VAC, rated
-40 to -75 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||888 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||474 / 3030 BTU/hr (500.07 / 3196.65 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 25.98 x 3.47 in|
- (1) HPE FlexFabric 5930 4-slot Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability