Jackson Professional Tools® Kodiak® 24" Steel Tine Leaf Rake Item # 955642
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Razor-Back® Bow Rake With Fiberglass Handle
- One-piece forged head 15-tine steel bow rake. 60" fiberglass handle. Cushion grip.
- For loosening and leveling mulch, peat moss and loose or heavy soils.
- Use to collect leaves, hay, grass or other garden debris.
- 24-tine steel leaf rake is used for clearing leaves and debris from lawns. Flexible steel tines will pull out thatch for a healthier lawn.
- Steel head is bolted to the handle for a secure connection while raking. Strong and flexible 1-piece steel tines won't pull loose.
- 54-inch North American ash hardwood handle. Flexible coil spring provides smooth raking action.
|brand name||Jackson Professional Tools|
|handle length||54 in|
|handle material||White Ash|
|manufacturer||The Ames Companies, Inc.|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|