TP-LINK TL-WPA4226KIT IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Range Extender - ISM Band Item # 959102
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's TL-WPA4226KIT AV500 Powerline Wi-Fi Kit extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home's existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi clone button which can automatically extend your router's wireless signal, making it easy to realize seamless roaming within your home network. What's more, TL-PA4020P has an integrated power socket, which allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket.
|Ethernet Technology||Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|ports||2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Transmission Speed||62.50 MB/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|Product Name||TL-WPA4226KIT Wireless Range Extender|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesThe TL-WPA4226KIT Powerline extender uses your home’s electrical wiring to greatly expand your network. Stream HD video and game online at up to 300Mbps by connecting to the extender's Wi-Fi or its two Ethernet ports. The adapter features a built-in power socket that keeps your outlet free for other uses.
*TL-WPA4226KIT contains TL-WPA4220 and TL-PA4020P
Extend Wi-Fi AnywhereGreatly expand your wireless coverage into hard-to-wire areas and bring up to 300Mbps1 of Wi-Fi to enjoy smooth HD streaming and lag-free gaming in every room of your home.
Connect and EnjoyThe TL-WPA4226 KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps. Two Fast Ethernet ports connect devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs directly to your network.
Setup as Easy as 1-2-31) Connect an adapter to your router and plug it into a nearby power outlet
2) Plug the second adapter to establish a connection
3) Press the Wi-Fi Clone button along with your router’s WPS button to simplify Wi-Fi setup
Built-In Power Socket
The built-in power socket keeps your outlet free for other uses.
Eco-friendly design powers down the adapter when not in use, reducing power consumption by up to 85%.
Advanced Network Security
Press the “Pair” button to easily enable advanced security and data protection with 128-bit AES encryption.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
Features and Specs
• Speeds up to 500Mbps over existing electrical wiring for seamless HD streaming and online gaming
• Two Fast Ethernet ports connect devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
• Integrated power socket keeps your outlet free for other uses
• Wi-Fi Clone button simplifies configuration by automatically copying router SSID and Password
• “Pair” button enables greater security and data protection with one-touch 128-bit AES encryption
• Range of up to 1,000 feet over electrical wiring for better performance through walls and floors
• Power Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption up to 85%
• Built-in filter reduces interference from electrical signal noise
• Supports IGMP-managed multicast IP transmission to optimize IPTV streaming
• HomePlug AV standard compliant
- 1 The terms “AV500” and “300Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “300Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.