Epson® WorkForce® WF-2760 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 960296
Great all-in-one functionality
- 2.7” LCD screen presents information in clear detail.
- Wireless-N connection offers cable-free convenience. Epson Connect™, AirPrint® and Google Cloud Print facilitate mobile printing from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer.
- 1-sided printing speeds of up to 13 pages per minute in black and up to 7 pages per minute in color.
- 2-sided printing speeds of up to 6 pages per minute in black and up to 4 pages per minute in color.
- Prints up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Create up to 99 color copies at once. Copy features include fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement (25% - 400%) and adjustable copy density.
- Flatbed scanner with 48-bit color features a color CIS line sensor for greater efficiency. Scan resolution up to 2400 dpi optical and 9600 dpi interpolated helps reproduce exact colors.
- Fax speed of up to 3 seconds per page with up to 100-page fax memory to meet your office needs. 60-number speed-dial memory. Faxes documents directly from your computer.
- DuraBrite® Ultra pigment ink helps minimize smudges and fading.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Holds up to 10 envelopes or 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves time and money.
- 150-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs.
- 3,000-sheet monthly volume.
- Compatible with both PCs and Macs. High-speed USB port simplifies connection to your computer.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||30 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||Epson 220 standard ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow); Epson 220XL high-yield ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|dimensions||9.1"H x 16.7"W x 14.2"D|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy speed||11 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||13 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||5 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||7 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||3,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 47 1/4"|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The Fast, Versatile Wireless All-in-One Printer for Your Home OfficeVersatile, fast and reliable, the WorkForce WF-2760 all-in-one printer features the ultimate in wireless connectivity plus Ethernet for your home office. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore® technology, the WF-2760 delivers Laser-Quality Performance. Print sharp, professional-quality documents — even from your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet or smartphone1. It also includes NFC2 touch-to-print capability. A 2.7" color touchscreen makes setup and navigation easy. Other features include auto 2-sided printing and a 30-page Auto Document Feeder, plus a 150-sheet capacity, so you'll reload less often. Also, affordable individual ink cartridges mean you replace only the color you need. It's the smart choice for fast, easy printing.
- Get Laser-Quality Performance — the WorkForce WF-2760, powered by PrecisionCore
- Ultimate wireless solution plus Ethernet — easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing1; includes Wi-Fi Direct®3 for network-free printing and NFC touch-to-print capability2
- Easy setup and navigation — 2.7" color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan and fax
- Reload paper less often — 150-sheet paper capacity
- Efficient — save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing; plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Sharp documents — laser-quality black text for crisp, professional-quality proposals, reports and brochures
- Fast printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color)†
- Economical — uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers4
- Documents that last — DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry inks for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*.
What the Press is Saying:
“The Epson WF-2760 is a well-priced and versatile machine that performs well across the board. It’s fast at both printing and copying, and delivers very high print quality on both plain paper and specialty media.” - Tom's Guide, (December 1, 2016)
PrecisionCore Inkjet TechnologyPrecisionCore is the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior-quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP®) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process, using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that produces dots at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It’s this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Laser-Quality PerformanceSelect WorkForce printers, featuring revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, offer Laser-Quality Performance and deliver:
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement
- Fast print speeds — greater productivity; do more in less time
- Extremely durable prints — smudge, fade and water resistant
- Laser-sharp black and color text — professional results on plain and specialty paper
Simple Wireless ConnectivityConnect the printer to your wireless network in a snap — the popular wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported3. Your printer also includes Wi-Fi Direct, which means no router is required3.
Easy Wireless PrintingWirelessly connect and print from your tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect™ and partner solutions1, which support Android, Apple®, Chromebook™, Fire™ and Windows® devices. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud5for easy access and collaboration.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
2 NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
3 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
4 Compared to best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $499 (USD) or less, as of March 2014. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
5 Requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com/connect
6 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
7 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.