This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Pavilion Convertible Laptop, 13.3" LED-Backlit Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ i3, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 961211
A portable and powerful companion!
- This HP Pavilion i3 laptop is great for multiple uses: laptop, stand, tent and tablet. With 4 modes, it's an app-loving, friend-connecting, 360° bending machine.
- Features a 13.3" diagonal HD touch screen with 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home.
- Get the processing power you need from a 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor.
- Includes 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive accommodates your files, songs, photos and documents.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Wired networking is also supported.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Weighs 5.67 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||B&O Play with dual speakers|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|color||natural silver, horizontal brushed line design|
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|maximum battery life||11.75 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.3 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|package contents||Pavilion x360 - 13-s120nr (ENERGY STAR); Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; HDMI; RJ-45|
|processor model||Core i3-6100U|
|processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|Product Line||Pavilion x360|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||13.3 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11 AC|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s24
Intel® Core™ i3 processor
There’s no limit to what this value-packed convertible PC can do. Easily convert from notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode. It’s an app-loving, friend-connecting, 360°-bending machine.
Work in notebook mode, watch in stand mode, play in tent mode, go in tablet mode. With the new hinge, easily flip between any mode whenever the mood strikes.
Windows 10 Home is here. Do great things.f3
An HD IPS touchscreen for a dazzling view with a wider viewing angle.f4
With dual speakers, immerse yourself in a truly authentic audio experience.
Work in notebook mode, watch in stand mode, play in tent mode, go in tablet mode.
Go about your day longer without recharging.f6
With industry-leading processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
Your convertible’s data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises with HP 3D DriveGuard.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d24
- Touch Screen
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 5400 rpm SATAd11
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d14
- 3.77 lbd4
- 13.3" diagonal HD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)d10
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520 (up to 1.95 GB)d3
- Battery type
- 3-cell, 48 Wh prismatic
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 12.89 x 8.8 x 0.89 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- B&O PLAY with 2 speakers
- 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LANd7
- 802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod9
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Natural silver
- Product design
- Horizontal brush line design
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s24 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com f3 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f4 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f6 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details. d24 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d11 For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d14 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d10 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d7 Actual speeds may vary. d9 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.