Epson® VS345 3LCD WXGA LCD Projector, White/Black Item # 962224
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- This portable projector includes essential business features and enhanced resolution for HD-quality presentations and video.
- Featuring a compact design and easy setup, this reliable, widescreen performer gets up and runs quickly.
- Offering higher color brightness and wider color gamut, this 3LCD projector displays colors really accurately.
- It delivers WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), plus 3000 lumens of color brightness.
- It supports HDMI for compatibility with laptops and media players.
- Easily present, wherever business takes you, with this flexible projector.
|contrast ratio||15000:1 (dynamic)|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|number of speakers||1|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||1 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.29 lb|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lm|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The Affordable Widescreen Portable Projector for HD-Quality Images3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 with Epson. 3000 lumens color brightness and 3000 lumens white brightness3. Fast setup; HDMI connectivity.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens3 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color and 3000 lumens3 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) — 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD-quality presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
Epson Voted #1 in Image QualityEpson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than competitive DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut). Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements. Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 Projection Technology in the WorldBoth high color brightness and high white brightness for accurate, vivid color in well-lit rooms. 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness5 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs6. 25 years of road-tested reliability. A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors7.
Long-Life, Low Cost LampsEpson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership. Lamps last up to 10,000 hours8.
Easy Image AdjustmentsPosition your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-Slide horizontal image correction.
HDMI ConnectivityGet both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable; compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray Disc and media players.
The Ultimate in PortabilityCompact, lightweight design; take it to the next conference room or even to the client’s location.
1 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
2 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 Based on TFCinfo: US Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2015.
5 Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
6 Data source: ProjectorCentral.com, Jan. 2014. Average of 1243 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of six brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the six segments.
7 9 out of 10 people preferred images from leading 3LCD projectors over leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors. Leading projectors selected according to NPD data as of July 2013. Based on independent U.S. research conducted by Radius Research (July 2013).
8 ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
9 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
10 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.