HP Slimline Desktop Tower PC, Intel® Pentium®, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 962927
An excellent choice for the small office, dorm room or apartment
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home.
- 4GB of memory to run demanding programs. Memory is not expandable.
- High-performance Intel Pentium processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software and is great for multi-tasking.
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive holds a multitude of songs, photos, files and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11 b/g/n) connectivity for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported.
- Bluetooth® 4.0. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30’ with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports are available for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Includes a USB wired keyboard and mouse.
- Features a SuperMulti DVD burner.
- Audio from DTS Studio Sound.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||DTS Studio Sound|
|color||hp finish in glossy black|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||EPEAT Silver|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 405|
|Graphics Memory Capacity||Up to 2 GB|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||1.60 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|package contents||Slimline Desktop 260-a010; Keyboard; Mouse; Power Adapter|
|peripherals included||keyboard; mouse|
|ports||2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0; HDMI out; headphone/microphone|
|processor model||Pentium J3710|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s13
Intel® Pentium® processor
Conquer your day with the expanded storage, powerful processor, tested reliability and smaller footprint of this slimmer HP tower. Finding an affordable tower with the full performance you need and the name you trust just got easier.
When you’re looking for a desktop that just doesn’t quit, HP has you covered. We put every tower through over 100 tests, ensuring its trusted reliability.
From the powerful processors to the Windows 10, these HP Towers are packed with reliable and proven technology from trusted brands.h1
Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows–only better.
Intel® graphics provide a great experience for entertainment, gaming and more.
With Intel® Processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d13
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 4 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage
- Hard drive description
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATAd8
- Processor family
- Intel® Pentium® processor
- Intel® Pentium® J3710 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.64 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)d12
- 9.7 lb
- Intel HD Graphicsd3
- Power supply type
- 90 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.94 x 15.59 x 12.58 in
- Pointing device
- USB optical mouse
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LANd5
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod7
- Expansion slots
- 1 M.2
- Product color
- Glossy black
- Product design
- HP Finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d19
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. d13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d8 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d12 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d3 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Actual speeds may vary. d7 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d2 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d19 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.