Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Grades 5-6 Item # 963435
Designed to keep kids mentally and physically sharp while preventing a summer learning gap. Includes daily exercises that are a great way to give your child a head start on the next school year.
- Daily 15-minute exercises help provide an edge to give your child a more successful upcoming school year.
- Fun activities help ensure children are mentally and physically active during the summer. Kids can learn to set goals, develop character and practice their fitness by exploring outside.
- Hands-on exercises can be completed just about anywhere.
- Helps prevent summer learning loss, so kids are ready to go when the new school year comes around.
- Includes 12 weeks of activities to keep kids busy all summer long.
- Designed for students about to enter grade 6.
- Activities include reviewing decimals and using commas and learning new skills, like ratios and word connotations.
|book title||Summer Bridge Activities, Grades 5 - 6|
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade|
|number of pages||160 pages|
|publisher||Rainbow Bridge Publishing|