- Crested-back design and scalloped seat front for added comfort. Seating shell is molded from a composite consisting of recycled wood fiber for "molded in" comfort.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment, mid-range knee tilt, 360° swivel action, tilt tension and tilt lock.
- Steel substructure base with hardwood base caps. Chair also has buttons on the seat back, fully upholstered outer back and nail head trim on upholstered arms.
- Brass dual-wheel, hooded casters for easy chair movement.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Greener choice — contains 24% postconsumer recycled content.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||21 1/2"W x 19"D|
|frame construction||hardwood; steel|
|dimensions||44 3/4"H x 25 3/4"W x 29 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||21.75|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||16 3/4"-21 3/4"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|style name||6540 Series|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||24%|
|total recycled content||24%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability