MABIS Digital Basal Thermometer Item # 965397
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Perfect for pregnancy planning, this basal thermometer is used to track your least and most fertile days. The included ovulation charts help make planning simpler.
- 5-digit LCD clearly presents the temperature for easy day-to-day identification. Displays "Lo" when your temperature is below 89.6° and "Hi" when it's above 109.4°.
- Accurately reads basal body temperature to help determine when you're ovulating.
- Total measurement time is approximately 60 seconds. Calculations are complete when peak temperature remains stable for 16 seconds.
- Temperature range from 89.6° to 109.4°, ±0.1° (95° to 100.4°) and ±0.2° (89.6 to 94.9° and 100.5° to 109.4°). Your last reading displays on screen upon activation for easy tracking.
- Audible tone lets you know when peak temperature is reached.
- Automatic shutoff helps conserve battery life.
- Waterproof design guards against damage caused by exposure to moisture.
- Powered by a replaceable LR41 button battery (included).
- Includes 5 probe covers, a 12-month supply of ovulation charts, a storage case and English/Spanish instructions.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|battery type||button cell|
|number of batteries required||1|
|response time||60 seconds|
|temperature range||89.6 - 109.4 degrees|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|