Plantronics® DA80 Audio Processor Headset, Black Item # 967277
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor for analog headsets with high quality audio and one-touch call, mute and volume control. Plantronics software takes the DA80 one step further by revealing insights which can be used to enable more effective operations - it can detect when the headset is disconnected and will automatically activate screen locking for security compliance, it can report on call events, and more.
- Standard 4-pin connector is compatible with most Plantronics QD-equipped analog headsets. Connects Plantronics headsets to PCs via a USB connector.
- Ideal for telephone-intensive users, including formal customer call centers.
- At-your-fingertips interface allows you to bypass on-screen call control menus, so you can focus on callers. Provides in-line, one-touch controls for call answer/end, mute and volume adjustment.
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature detects when the headset is disconnected and will automatically activate screen locking for security compliance.
- Noise and echo cancellation helps ensure rich, clear phone conversations.
- Acoustic exposure algorithms help you meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations.
- Free, open APIs are available to customize call controls based on your work environment.
- Downloadable firmware updates and unique serial numbers help you establish consistent device management across your center.
- Modern and sophisticated styling for a sleek look.
|cord length||0.5 feet|
|cordless phone compatible||no|
|number of phone lines||1|
|quick disconnect feature||yes|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|