This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CybertronPC Caliber SVCIA1244 1U Rack-mountable Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1220 v3 Quad-core (4 Core) 3.10 GHz - 16 GB Installed DDR3 SDRAM - 240 GB (2 x 120 GB) SSD - 0 RAID Levels - 260 W Item # 970757
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
CybertronPC Caliber TSVCIA1244 1U Short Depth Server
CybertronPC Caliber Series Servers are not only made to grow with your company, they're made to help your company grow! Featuring an Intel Xeon E3-1220 V3 Quad-Core Processor and 16GB of DDR3 ECC Memory, the Caliber TSVCIA1244 comes equipped to tackle intensive processes and applications head-on.
Furthermore, the Caliber TSVCIA1244 Server includes dual 120GB solid state drives in a RAID 0 configuration. And all this is expertly assembled in a compact chassis with a 260 watt power supply. The CybertronPC Caliber TSVCIA1244 1U Short Depth Server provides the power, performance and stability that your business demands, all at an investment that even the accounting department will love.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supermicro Short Depth chassis and motherboard in an affordable 1U server
- Fast and reliable 3rd Generation Intel Xeon E3-1220 V3 3.10GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 16GB DDR3 ECC Memory
- 240GB of fast, ample storage with the dual 120GB Solid State Drives in a RAID 0 array
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet and Dedicated IPMI Ports
- Excellent combination of size, reliability and speed for small businesses
- Efficiency: The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family offers up to 18% more energy-efficient performance than previous-generation Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
- Faster Access: Designed to improve I/O bandwidth, gain faster access to commonly used programs and files, allow applications to run faster, increase data throughput, and improve the performance of disc-intensive retrieval applications.
- Advanced Data and System Security: Built-in, advanced security features help you deflect catastrophic security breaches.
- Reliability: Intel Xeon processors are built for all day, every day reliability.
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||260 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|operating system details||none|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|processor model||E3-1220 v3|
|processor speed||3.10 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0|
|Solid State Drive Configuration||2 x 120 GB|
|Standard Memory||16 GB|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||240 GB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|