Quicken® Home & Business 2017, Traditional Disc Item # 970954
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Take control of personal and business finances. Budgeting and saving is easy with financial software tailored to your needs.
- Organizes personal and business finances in a single location.
- At-a-glance profit and loss views help you to keep an eye on income and expenses.
- Identifies tax-deductible business expenses to help you save money.
- Lets you easily create Schedule C reports during tax season.
- CD-ROM simplifies installation.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||450MB (1.5GB if .NET is not installed)|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz processor or better|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Home and Business 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search1
- Always know the estimated value of your home with automatic updates2
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
See how your business is doing at any time
- Stay on top of profit/loss projections, cash flow reports and more
Maximize business deductions while simplifying your taxes
- Organize tax deductions such as mileage, home office supplies, and other business expenses
- Keep track of important business receipts with the ‘snap and store’ function on our mobile app1
Optimize your investments
- See your portfolio’s performance by asset allocations, geographies, sectors and more3
- Evaluate your risk/return and investment performance against the market to help you make informed buy/sell decisions3
- Find mutual funds that best fit your goals
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments
Quicken Comparison Chart
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Zestimate® home value provided by Zillow® [link to http://www.zillow.com/corp/Terms.htm]
- 3 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.