Description3 widths in 1 package for corrections of all sizes! The fine-line tape (1/8" x 236") provides precise applications and is ideal for use with forms and spreadsheets. Single line tape (1/6" x 394") exactly covers a typewritten line for complete coverage. Wide correction tape (1/4" x 394") offers broad coverage for handwritten notes and large areas of copy.
Ergonomic applicator pinpoints accurate placement of white tape. Write, type or draw over tape immediately — there's no mess, no odor, no drying time. Leaves no copy/fax shadows. Convenient rewinding knob adjusts tape. Acid free for long-lasting durability. Nonrefillable.
- Ergonomic applicator offers pinpoint accuracy.
- Rewind option helps adjust the tape to the required length.
- Dries quickly to allow for immediate writing, typing or drawing.
- Leaves no mess or copy/fax shadows for a clean look. Odor free.
- Acid-free tape resists yellowing and fading over time.
- Flexible, pivoting tip.
- Rubberized, textured grip for comfort and easy control.
|tape length||394 inches|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Type||correction tape|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability