- Home /
- Product Details
CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB184 1U Server
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB184 1U Server is designed to provide the perfect blend of high-end performance, storage and reliability you demand for your business. Featuring Dual Intel Xeon E5-2609 V2 2.50GHz Quad-Core Processors, 32GB of DDR3 ECC Memory and 4x Hot-Swappable 1TB RAID Edition hard drives in a RAID 10 array. The Imperium TSVIIB184 comes equipped to tackle even your most intensive processes and applications. With all these features in a sturdy chassis with a 520 watt power supply, the CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB184 1U Server provides the power, performance and stability your business requires.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supermicro chassis and motherboard for durability and reliability
- Dual proven and dependable Intel Xeon E5-2609 V2 2.50GHz Quad-Core Processors
- 32GB DDR3 ECC Memory and Slim DVD±RW Drive
- Fast and secure storage with the 4x 1TB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 10 array
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet and Dedicated IPMI Ports
- Efficiency: The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers up to a 45% improvement in energy-efficiency than previous-generation Intel Xeon processors.
- Performance: Designed to improve productivity, up to 45% in Java, and up to 50% overall.
- Reliability: Intel Xeon processors are built for all day, every day reliability.
|controller type||Serial ATA|
|Hard Drive Configuration||4 x 1 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA/300|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||520 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of Processors Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Writer|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2609 v2|
|processor speed||2.50 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Standard Memory||32 GB|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||4 TB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability