CybertronPC Imperium SVIAA1164 1U Rack-mountable Server - AMD Opteron 6376 Quad-core (4 Core) 2.30 GHz Item # 971807
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
CybertronPC Imperium TSVIAA1164 1U Short Depth Server
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIAA1164 1U Server is designed to provide the perfect blend of high-end performance, storage and reliability you demand for your business. Featuring an AMD Opteron 6376 2.30GHz Sixteen-Core Processor and 32GB of DDR3 ECC Memory, the Imperium TSVIAA1164 comes equipped to tackle intensive processes and applications head-on.
Furthermore, the Imperium TSVIAA1164 Server includes dual 2TB Enterprise Edition Drives in a RAID 1 configuration. And all this is expertly assembled in a 14.5" depth durable chassis with a 350 watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, power supply.
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIAA1164 1U Server provides the power, performance and stability that your business demands, all at an investment that even the accounting department will love.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supermicro chassis (14.5 inch depth) and motherboard in an impressive 1U server
- Powerful and reliable AMD Opteron 6376 2.30GHz Sixteen-Core Processor w/3.20GHz Max. Turbo Speed
- 32GB DDR3 ECC Memory and DVD±RW Optical Drive
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Fast and secure storage with the Dual 2TB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 1 array
- Excellent combination of size, performance, reliability and speed for business
- Power Efficiency: Higher performance and higher performance per watt than the previous generation Opterons
- AMD Turbo CORE Technology: Boosts performance by adjusting clock speed based on the tasks at hand.
- Efficiency: You can enjoy a lower cost of operation and waste less energy as system-impairing heat. With a certified minimum efficiency of 90% at a 50% power load, and 87% efficiency at 20% and 100% loads, this supply will serve you well for years and years to come.
|controller type||Serial ATA|
|operating system details||none|
|processor speed||2.30 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|