- Home /
- Product Details
- Lets you create a Wireless-N network. Wireless-N (802.11n) offers faster data speeds and greater range than Wireless-G (802.11g), with fewer wireless dead spots. Works best when used with adapters that support Wireless-N, but is fully compatible with Wireless-G and -B (802.11b/g) devices, too.
- Dual-band coverage for better wireless performance. Provides Wireless-N coverage in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands, doubling network capacity and increasing performance. Great for smoother HD video streaming, wireless gaming and file transfers.
- USB port and AV media server support file shareing and media streaming The USB 2.0 port lets you connect an external hard drive or flash drive, allowing files (music, video and data) to be accessed across your entire network or even beyond, via the Internet. The AV media server supports file sharing, and lets you stream video and other media to an Xbox 360, Sony PS3 or other compatible device.
- 4 high-speed ports let you connect wired devices. The 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide data speed up to 1000Mbps for your network-ready computers, hard drives and printers.
- Powerful SPI firewall helps protect your network against intruders and Internet attacks.
- Wireless security helps keep out hackers and wireless freeloaders. Wireless security features include WPA and WPA2, to protect your data and privacy.
|software included||Drivers & Utilities|
|plug and play||no|
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|Status Indicators||Port status, power|
|Max Operating Temperature||95 °F|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Features||128-bit encryption, NAT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), MAC address filtering, VPN passthrough, parental control, firmware upgradable, wall mountable, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, port forwarding|
|Interfaces||LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ WAN : 1 x RJ-45 ¦ USB : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|security/encryption||128-bit WEP; WPA; WPA2|
|Routing Protocol||RIP, static IP routing|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP , IC CS-03, FCC|
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Remote Management Protocol||HTTP, HTTPS|
|Line Coding Format||CCK, 64 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|dimensions||9.17"H x 12.01"W x 2.83"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.4.11 - 10.6.1|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 40-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability