- Delivers non-blocking, wire-speed switching for up to 8 wired clients.
- Supports speeds of up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) at each port. Compatible with 100Mbps and 10Mbps network devices.
- Includes Address Learning and Aging to prevent data transfer errors. Flow control (802.3x) helps prevent packet collisions.
- Supports up to 8,000 unicast addresses.
- Easy to set up and configure. All ports are auto-negotiating, and have automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection, so you don't have to worry about the cable type.
- Energy-saving features save money, too.
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|dimensions||1.06"H x 5.5"W x 5.5"D|
|ports||8 Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
Linksys SE2800 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet SwitchThe Linksys SE2800 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch easily expands your home network at powerful Gigabit speeds of up to 1000 Mbps—10x faster than standard Ethernet. The SE2800 is plug-and-play, so no configuration is required. Simply connect computers, printers, storage, game consoles and other devices and instantly enjoy quick file transfers and media sharing between Gigabit devices. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology automatically optimizes performance for each connected device, so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Power-saving features include auto power-down of unused ports, sleep mode when all ports are inactive and smart power for short cable runs.
Benefits of GigabitUpgrade your current Ethernet network to the power of Gigabit and improve your network performance. Get speeds up to 1000 Mbps, 10x faster than standard Ethernet—perfect for quick file and media sharing between Gigabit devices.
Quality of ServiceQoS traffic prioritization technology delivers high performance so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
Plug & PlayThis compact switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use—no configuration required. Simply connect computers, HDTVs, game consoles, media players and more to instantly expand your home network.
Includes special power saving features for optimal efficiency:
- Auto power-down disables unused ports
- Sleep mode when all ports are inactive
- Smart power for short cable runs
- Port status switch to control LED lights
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability