Avery® Bulk Shipping Labels, 2" x 4", FSC Certified, White, Pack Of 2,500 Item # 978100
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For professional-looking labels, use these acid-free options
- 8 1/2" x 11" sheets are compatible with inkjet and laser printers.
- Self-adhesive design securely sticks to the desired surface.
- Made from acid-free, waterproof and weatherproof material for great print quality. Moisture-, UV-, chemical-, tear-, temperature- and water-resistant to stand up to tough conditions during transit.
- Bright white labels are easy to read.
- Designed for shipping and organization processes.
- Labels can be customized with templates and designs using Avery Design & Print.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations
|label features||acid free; moisture resistant; permanent; self adhesive; UV Resistant; Water Resistant; weatherproof; waterproof|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||10|
|size||2" x 4"|
From the Manufacturer|
Create professional-looking packages quickly and easily with White Shipping Labels. These bright, white labels offer sharp, clear print and are perfect for shipping, mailing, organizing, crafts and other large labeling projects. They’re easy to customize with your logo and information, using the free templates and designs at avery.com/print. The labels are made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper and are compatible with both laser and inkjet printers.
- Deliver professional packages with customized white shipping labels
- Ideal for shipping, mailing, organizing and crafting
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs at avery.com/print
- Jam- and smudge-free guaranteed
- Compatible with both laser and inkjet printers